- You are fully responsible for the information and any activity that occurs under your user account.
- You are fully responsible for protecting the password that you use to access Mariza Villarreal and for any activities made under your password.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Mariza Villarreal users.
- You may not use Mariza Villarreal for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, information, names, photos, profile information, links that you submit, post and display on Mariza Villarreal.
- You must not copy, create a derivative work of, nor modify another app to falsely imply that it is associated with Mariza Villarreal or any of the Mariza Villarreal products or services.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt Mariza Villarreal servers or networks such as the transmission of worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- You must not, in using Mariza Villarreal, intentionally or unintentionally violate any application local, state, national, or international law.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your The Mariza Villarreal App account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Mariza Villarreal service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasonable judgment.
- As a condition of your use of Mariza Villarreal, you agree that we have the right, for any purpose, to retain, use and publish in an aggregate manner information collected from your user of the app.
SUBSCRIPTION AND CANCELLATION
- If your subscription membership purchase was made through Apple’s IAP (in app purchase) function or Google’s Google Play Store (in app purchase) and if you wish to terminate your subscription, you are required to do so via Apple’s or Google’s subscription platform.
- If your subscription membership purchase was made through mariza.plankk.com and if you wish to terminate your subscription, you are required to do so via mariza.plankk.com/Account/Login.
- All purchases are final and no refund will be given for unused portions of your initial or any renewal membership period.
- You agree to indemnify Mariza Villarreal from any liability, claim, harm, or expense arising from an injury or health problem that may arise from the use of Mariza Villarreal.
The techniques and suggestions presented in The Mariza Villarreal Application are not intended to substitute for proper fitness trainer, health professional or any and all medical advice. All fitness content and exercises have been created for information purposes only and you recognize that Mariza Villarreal is not liable for any injuries or harm occurred by used of the exercises fitness information provided. Consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program. The The Mariza Villarreal Application assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing these techniques.